Monday, April 23, 2012

FACEBOOK!!!!

Yes, I have a facebook account and I only use it to see what my family is up to. I don't like listening to all the drama by all the dumb people, and I usually only get on every couple days. I think that all the millions of people that get on it is to use it for communicating, and posting their feelings. I think that people just say stuff that they are randomly doing like "walking my dog, sitting on the couch, ect." I think that using facebook for me is good because I have family in Clinton, Michigan, South Carolina, Tennesse, Kentucky, and New York. I want to be able to kep in touch with the, even though I don't know them all that well. Three poistives: communicating from long distances, new video calling, and seeing recent things people have done. Three negatives: DRAMA, cyber-bullying, and you can put pictures on that you are practically naked in :( thats gross and not everyone wants to see it. On facebook you can have hundreds of friends, but in real life you are only gonna remember a couple of your bestfriends. I think people may think, the more friends, the more popular they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment