Monday, May 21, 2012

Let's Change The Student Handbook

If I could change any of the rules in the handbook I would want to change the cell phone policy. I would want to change it because I think our phones could be useful in some classes. I think if they are really distracting someone then they could lose their privilage. I think that the whole school would be on my side becuase there is kids that already use their phones and don't get caught. I think the teachers and administration would not like this rule because kids would have freedoms in school. I would want to add the rule of riding what ever you want to school.l This would include of four wheelers, snowmobiles, dirtbikes, golf cart, or what ever you desire. I think I would add this just because it would be fun and interesting to see what people would drive. I think that the staff would not approve of this because kids would be more likely to get hurt or kill themsleves. Their would be no consequence to this rule because you can't do anything bad during it.

No comments:

Post a Comment